Introduction to my son Benjamin

0

Written on 7/28/2008 11:07:00 PM by The Unemployed Dad.



"Can we have a cookie"? asked my son Benjamin, and my oldest daughter Brooklyn.

"Sure, go ahead, but just get one." I replied, half paying attention, half working on this blog.

BANG!

I look over and they had knocked over the cookies all over the floor.

"You guys need to pick those up before you eat your cookie." I said sternly.

Benjamin exits the room rapidly.

"Benjamin left and isn't picking up the cookies." said Brooklyn.

"I know, I'll talk to him about it later."

Brooklyn then exits the room and then there is a new conversation that takes place in the living room. (I don't find this out til later this evening)

"Benjamin, why did you leave the room"? asked Brooklyn.

"I didn't hear Daddy say to clean up the cookies." said Benjamin.

Mom immediately calls him on this.

"How did you know that Daddy wanted you to clean up the cookies?"

A big grin came over his face.

That's Benjamin, though.

Thanks for reading.

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

No Comment

Post a Comment