America's Got Talent - Myspace Edition

0

Written on 7/29/2008 10:23:00 PM by The Unemployed Dad.


Just got done watching America's Got Talent, Myspace Edition on NBC. It was the worst show I have ever seen on an already awful show. It was like vomiting on crap. It was like dropping maggots on top of moldy cheese. It was like pouring stagnated water all over any french person.

You get the point. It stunk!

The acts were horrible. The talent was horrible. The judges, as always, were annoying.

Sharon Osbourne was "confused" by the Ozzy impersonator. HE LOOKED OR SOUNDED NOTHING LIKE HIM.

All in all, it was the worst hour of my life. Period. Unless you don't count the time I had to sit on a plane for 6 hours and watch nothing but Rob Schneider movies non-stop. My life was flashing before my eyes.

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

No Comment

Post a Comment